Novel emulsion based on acrylic esters with very low formaldehyde emission which completes the range of products offered LAIEX textiles. It acts as a binder for the formulation of pigment printing pastes. I noted for its excellent fastness properties and high rub resistance, both wet and dry. Pigment pastes made with LAICRIL TX-2124 have very good application properties and have very good storage stability.
- Very good development of colors
- Good acceptance of the pigments
- Getting very soft impressions
- Excellent resistance to aging
- Very good viscosity stability in the formulation of pigment paste
Este contenido también está disponible en: Spanish